The Reason Why I Don't Eat Pork, Beef & Chicken

by 9:14 PM 0 comments
NO MEAT

There is more to losing weight why I decided to stop eating pork meat, beef and chicken meat (Fish I will be giving up soon).

This is why!




You can find a lot of videos like these on YouTube. Just type in PETA animal killings. I saw these videos in January this year. And for a dog lover like me, I was floored and crying while watching the videos. I said to myself, that if I LOVE MY DOG so much then why not love other animals too? Should loving and caring for animals only for dogs (and cats)? I don't eat dog meat but why am I eating pork, beef and chicken meat? I am against dog cruelty. I am against people killing dogs. I am against anything that allows people to hurt, kill and eat dogs. What difference does my dog have compared to the pigs, chicken and cows that were killed with their meat served as my breakfast, lunch and dinner? If I am for dog rights then I must be an animal rights advocate as well and this should extend to all animals.

A lot of people will just simply give me faces everytime I say that my meat is only fish. That I look so thin because my diet is too much.  That my diet is so extreme.  Of course, majority of the people telling me all these are people who don't have a clue what the word DIET means. Majority of them live a sedentary fat life.  They are ALL FAT!

Okey, I have all the supplements needed to make up for the lost nutrients for not eating meat. I have yet to buy fake meats that have the same nutrients from real meat. The point is, I have to take in the REQUIRED NUTRIENTS needed for my body and these I can find them all by not eating pork, beef and chicken meat. I can do zumba for almost 2 hours straight. I can play tennis in between days. I feel light. I feel healthy. I feel good!

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP ONLINE/CASH ON DELIVER ACCEPTED