EAT LESS MOVE MORE

by 8:32 PM 0 comments
EAT LESS. MOVE MORE. This has become my mantra in the start of 2013. I was a little bit overweight (well, really overweight) some years ago. Big mac, pizza, lasagna, KFC and all sorts of fast food delicacies were my bestfriends back then.  I thought that I still looked good. My wasteline was 36. I weighed almost 80kgs. I stand only 5 ft. 4 in tall. And for a height like this, I looked like a meatball with hands and feet. I was pretty confident with how I looked back then since I had a partner.  I mean, why would I have to make an effort to look good or be concerned with my physical built since I had a partner who was willing to love and accept me for what I look like? The year was 2009.



The turning point of my life came after I had my physical exam.  Although I wasn't diagnosed with something major but "mild fatty liver" was a wake up call. Immediately, I stopped going to McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and all other kinds of fastfood joints. I started playing tennis as my work out. I minimized eating pork. Wheat grass was my bestfriend. And eventually, after a year of playing tennis and body cleansing, I lost a considerable amount of weight. From 80kgs - 54/55kgs. 

Now, I must say that losing weight is hard but maintaining your ideal weight is much harder. After the weight loss, I started gaining weight again until I was introduced to ZUMBA Fitness in January 2013. And FITNESS (not just zumba) is what this blog is all about. Being involved in the fitness industry is something that I have never imagined in my entire professional career. And it's very fulfilling now that I am a fitness instructor. I'm 33 years old this year, and my journey to fitness and health has just started. 

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
Eat Less Move More




Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP ONLINE/CASH ON DELIVER ACCEPTED